Haryana Manohar Jyoti Scheme 2022: Manohar Jyoti Yojana Apply Online – Solar Home System Registration/application form at Antyodaya Saral Haryana Portal. Haryana government is inviting Manohar Jyoti Solar Home Lighting System online application form 2022 at saralharyana.gov.in. Under this scheme, govt. will provide a Solar Home System consisting of a 150W solar PV module with a 12.8V & 80Ah lithium battery. All the people living in his will get this solar system for 1 fan, 3 lights,s, and mobile phone charging.
Haryana government keeps on issuing many schemes keeping in mind the development of its state. In this direction, with the aim of taking the state forward on the path of development, the state government has started Manohar Jyoti Yojana. Through this, the government will light every single family living in the state, and every house with electricity. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance benefits to every applicant for installing solar panels. There are many such citizens in the state of Haryana who does not have electricity in their house and they are living their life without electricity. For the purpose of lighting the homes of such citizens, the government has released the Manohar Jyoti Yojana 2022. Every type of information related to this scheme has been shared in this article. Such citizens residing in the state who want to make their application to take advantage of Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana 2022, read this article very carefully.
Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana Registration 2022
Manohar Jyoti Solar Home Lighting System Scheme will benefit around 16,700 families with an approx. cost of Rs. 37.50 crores. The cost of a solar lighting system is Rs. 22,500 but users will have to pay only Rs. 7500. The state govt. will provide a subsidy of Rs. 15,000 on each solar system. In this 1st phase, around 2400 dhanis of 4 districts – Bhiwani, Hisar, Fatehabad, and Sirsa would be given preference. All those families who reside outside farming land or more than 1 Km from villages and do not have electricity connections are eligible. Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana 2022 has been started by the Chief Minister of Haryana State, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar. Under this scheme, the state government will provide the benefit of solar panels to the eligible citizens, with the help of which electricity will come into the homes of the citizens. This solar panel will run on the rays of the sun and the electricity generated from it will run almost all the appliances of the house like fridge, fan, washing machine, bulb, mixer, mobile phone charger, etc. Haryana government will also provide the benefit of subsidy on buying solar panels through Manohar Jyoti Yojana 2022, which will be provided in the applicant’s bank. With this benefit, the economically weaker citizens of the state will also be able to take advantage of this scheme. The installation of solar panels will cost the citizens only one time, after which the citizens will not need to pay the electricity bill.
Haryana Manohar Jyoti Scheme 2022
Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana 2022
Expenses covered under Manohar Jyoti Yojana 2022
- The state government has started Manohar Jyoti Yojana 2022 only to overcome the increasing power problem in the state of Haryana. Through this scheme, citizens will be able to get rid of the problem of electricity by installing solar panels in their homes. The state government will also provide the benefit of a subsidy to every eligible beneficiary for installing solar panels under this scheme, which will be provided in the applicant’s bank account. The total expenditure for installing solar panels through Manohar Jyoti Yojana will be Rs 22500, out of which the government will provide an amount of Rs 15,000 as a subsidy. The applicant will have to pay only Rs 7500 on his own behalf. Through this scheme, the citizens will have to spend only once, because the citizens will not have to pay the electricity bill due to the installation of solar panels.
The main objective of Manohar Jyoti Yojana
- The only objective of the Haryana government is to light every house in its state with electricity and to fulfill this objective, the government has started Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana 2022. The state government is encouraging citizens to use renewable energy through this scheme, with the help of which citizens will be able to use more and more solar energy. Through this scheme, the power shortage in the state can be met by installing solar panels, and by this electricity will be made available to every house in the state. There are many such houses in the state of Haryana, there is no electricity, or it is very little, the citizens of such areas can take advantage of solar panels run by the rays of the sun from the government. The government will also provide subsidy benefits in purchasing this panel through Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana 2022, which will result in a reduction in power consumption in the state and make the state self-reliant in the field of electricity.
Benefits and Features of Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana 2022
- This Manohar Jyoti Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Haryana State, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar.
- Only one member of all the families residing in the state of Haryana will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- The only purpose of the government through this scheme is to encourage more and more people to install solar panels in their homes by promoting renewable energy.
- The citizens of the state who will buy solar panels by the government through this scheme will be provided the benefit of subsidy on them.
- Under Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana 2022, the cost of solar panels will be Rs 22500, out of which a subsidy of Rs 15000 will be provided by the government.
- The solar panels to be installed through this scheme will be of 80 AH battery, with the help of which the electricity problem of the citizens of the state will be solved.
- The solar panel to be installed through Manohar Jyoti Yojana will be of 150 watts, with the help of which three LED lights, one fan and mobile charging will be able to run smoothly in the house.
- With the installation of solar panels, the problem of electricity will almost go away, because there will be no need for electricity connection due to its installation.
- The benefit of applying online has also been made available by the government, through which citizens will be able to apply under this scheme sitting at home.
- Eid online application process will save money as well as the time of citizens.
- One of the goals of the government is to provide electricity to every household through the Manohar Jyoti Yojana 2022, through which every household in the state will become self-sufficient in the field of electricity.
- Under this scheme, due to the installation of solar panels in every house, the citizens will have to spend only once, because after the installation of this panel, there is no bill of any kind.
Manohar Jyoti Yojana 2022 Online Form
- The state govt. of Haryana is going to provide incentives to consumers for the installation of Solar Home Systems under the Manohar Jyoti Yojana. This scheme is to promote renewable energy and now the govt. will provide Rs. 15,000 subsidies to those consumers who install the solar home systems. Manohar Jyoti Yojana was started in FY 2017 by which state govt. targets to set up 1 lakh solar lighting systems. The solar home systems would be equipped with a lithium battery which does not require maintenance & has a long life. The new system will be made available as a subsidy to consumers of the state so that the citizens may not face any inconvenience related to power and lights in their houses. Rs. 15,000 subsidies will be given to consumers for Solar Home Systems installation by the Haryana govt. under Manohar Jyoti Yojana to promote renewable energy, MJY targets to set up 1 lakh solar lighting systems.
Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- All the interested applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply under Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana:-
- Only permanent residents of Haryana state will be eligible to be part of this scheme.
- Only one member of the family residing in the state will be eligible to apply under the Manohar Jyoti Yojana.
- The applicant must have his own account then only he will be able to apply for Manohar Jyoti Yojana 2022.
- If two brothers of the family are living their lives in different houses, then both will be eligible to take benefit from this scheme.
The process to apply under Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana 2022
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Saral Portal Haryana. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the link “New User Registration”. After that, a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- Now on this page, you have to enter the information asked in the “Registration Form”, such as Your full name, email id, mobile number, and password.
- After entering the information, you have to select your “State”, and fill the “Captcha Code” and click on the button “Validate”.
- You will get the login credentials on your registered mobile number as soon as you click, and thus your registration on the Saral Portal will be completed.
- Now you have to log in on the official website using your login credentials. After login, a new webpage will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the link “Apply for Manohar Jyoti Yojana” on this page. After this “Application Form” will be displayed in front of you.
- In this application form, you have to enter all the details asked, and upload the important documents together.
- After this you have to click on the button “Submit” and in this way, your application under Manohar Jyoti Yojana will be completed.
Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana 2022 Apply Online