MPPSC Admit Card for SSE and SFS 2019
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has reported that the State Forest help assessment and the state administration assessment will be led on January 12, 2020. An official warning has been discharged today by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission expressing that the concede card for the State Forest help assessment and the state administration assessment will be discharged on January 4, 2020. mponline epravesh, mponline epravesh, mponline epravesh,
The applicants applied for the tests can download the concede cards from the official site page of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service commission. The last date to download the 2019 concede card online is on January 11, 2020 so the up-and-comers must download the concede card before that.
Significant Dates: mponline epravesh
The significant dates which the applicants need to make note of are as per the following
|Date of release of Admit card||January 4, 2020. Click here|
|Last date to download admit card||January 11, 2020. Click here|
|Date of the examination||January 12, 2020.|
Steps to Follow to Download mponline Admit Card:
- To download the concede card the competitors needs to pursue the means given underneath:
- The competitors must need to visit the official site of the Madhya Pradesh board, mponlinegov.in .
- On the landing page where the competitors will discover a connection that says, “MP PSC ADMIT CARD”.
- Tapping on the connection that will take the possibility to another page where the qualifications should be rounded out.
- The concede card will get showed and the competitors are informed to take a print out with respect to the concede card.
- The test will be isolated into 2 sections, General Studies and General intrigue.
- Each part will be for 200 denotes each.
- The two papers will contain 100 inquiries and each question conveys 2 imprint each.
- The span for both the papers will be for 2 hours.